Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Hope. It's the Devil's favorite poison. He dangles it in front of me... gets me to run for it... only to snatch it away at the very last moment. And I fall for it every... damn... time.
- -- Johnny Blaze
Appearing in "Vicious Cycle (Part I of IV)"Edit
- Greexix (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Vicious Cycle (Part I of IV)"Edit
Ghost Rider is trapped in Hell. He is being tormented by Lucifer, aka Satan, with the hope of escape from Hell. When he finally starts to lose his nerve he starts pounding on the ground and uncovers the demon, Greexix. He believes that Greexix is a spy of Lucifer when a group of Lucifer's soldiers ride towards them, Ghost Rider prepares to battle but they grab Greexix with a whip and flee. As they ride off Greexix yells to Ghost Rider that he knows the way out of Hell. At Lucifer's castle, Greexix is brought before Lucifer and is sentenced to punishment for leaving "the pit" Greexix tells him working in the pi has caused him blindness but Lucifer decides to have him tortured, one of his men informs Lucifer of Greexix's conversation with Ghost Rider. A little later, Ghost Rider bursts in, with no plan, and picks up Greexix with his chain He jumps over the pit on his bike as the army of Lucifer goes around. They run into a cave in a mountain where they discover water, Ghost Rider makes a deal with Greexix saying that they will escape Hell together, but Johnny really plans to leave the demon behind. As they shake hands, Greexix reveals himself to be Lucifer in disguise and Ghost Rider sinks into the water.
Back on Earth an army of souls rises from the sea, amongst them is Ghost Rider.
- This issue is reprinted in the Ghost Rider: Vicious Cycle trade paperback.
- This series was created in response to positive feedback to the 2005 Ghost Rider: Road to Damnation limited series by Garth Ennis and Clayton Crain.
- This issue was also shipped with a variant cover illustrated by Marc Silvestri. An incentive sketch variant cover was also published.
- Mark Texeira's first name is spelled "Marx" in the splash page credits.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Ghost Rider article at Wikipedia
- Ghost Rider article at the Marvel Universe
- Ghost Rider article at the Marvel Directory
|Like this? Let us know!|