Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Now, creature! Give yourself over to me! The Spirit of Vengeance will have his due tonight. Fight if you will, but I will taste your corrupted soul.
- -- Ghost Rider
Appearing in "Living Nightmare!"Edit
- H.E.A.R.T. (First appearance)
- Mr. Crane (Community activist)
- Mr. Stein (Community activist)
- Harry (Community activist)
- Mrs. Stratton (Paulie's mother)
- Theodore Larsen (Newsstand vendor)
- Father Michael McDonald (Dan Ketch's priest)
- Alex (First appearance)
- Missy (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Living Nightmare!"Edit
Blackout is following Dan around, killing people that he meets up with including Ted Larsen and his priest Father McDonald. Ghost Rider rides out trying to find out what's going on, when he runs into a couple of Morlocks. He's also got a new group gunning for him - H.E.A.R.T.
- Includes letters printed from Todd Sutherland, Tyrone Clay, and James Blight.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|