- A bad attitude -- with your name on it.
- -- Ghost Rider
Appearing in "Burning Chrome"Edit
- Ghost Rider (Kenshiro "Zero" Cochrane) (First appearance)
- Hotwire Martyrs (First appearance)
- Kylie Gagarin (First appearance)
- Ghost Works (First appearance)
- Artificial Kidz (First appearance)
- D/Monix (Mentioned)
- Transverse City (First appearance)
- Ghost Rider's Motorcycle (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Burning Chrome"Edit
A info thief named Zero is being chased by the Artificial Kidz, who were hired to take back a specific file that was stolen. Before they catch him though, Zero sends his consciousness into cyberspace, where he is saved by the Ghost Works, who want him to be their agent. He agrees and they create a new cybernetic body .This body includes a hellfire chainsaw arm.They dub him "Ghost Rider", and his first mission - vengeance.He doesnt like 2099, thinking the worls is all a bunch of lies. The world he lives in is dystopian.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|