All that is known of this Ghost Rider is that he was a cavalry soldier in World War I who battled Verminus Rex.
- Demonic Transformation: World War I Ghost Rider possesses the supernatural ability to transform into the Ghost Rider at will.
- Superhuman Strength: As the Ghost Rider, he is superhumanly strong. It is unknown how much he can lift/press but it's probably about 5 tons.
- Superhuman Stamina: The mystical energy that empowers him prevents his muscles from producing fatigue toxins during physical activities, granting him limitless superhuman stamina.
- Superhuman Durability: His body is highly resistant to physical injury. He is capable of withstanding great impact forces, temperature and pressure extremes, powerful energy blasts, high caliber bullets, and falls from great heights without sustaining injury.
- Hellfire Manipulation: He possesses the ability to generate, control, and project mystical fire, or "hellfire" at will. Hellfire is an emphyreal and supernatural flame that burns the soul of a person and can be used to burn their physical body. He can utilize this fire in various ways, including projecting it from his eyes, hands, mouth, or even channel it from his body into his saber.
- Penance Stare: He also possesses the supernatural ability to cause any individual who stares into his eyes to see and feel every bit of pain they have ever inflicted on anyone in their entire lifetime.
- 2 Appearances of Ghost Rider (Kale) (Earth-616)
- Media Ghost Rider (Kale) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Ghost Rider (Kale) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Ghost Rider (Kale) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Ghost Rider (Kale) (Earth-616)
- Characters killed by Ghost Rider
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|