Admitted to the United States on July 4, 1776. This was ratified on January 2, 1788.
Mobster Ghostly Terrill was incarcerated in Georgia State Prison in 1935. He broke out in 1945 and attempted to hijack a gold shipment taking gold from Fort Knox to Hawaii via rail through Georgia. His plot was foiled by the Human Torch and Toro.
Points of Interest
- Athens, birthplace of Aries I
- Atlanta (capital)
- Atlanta Naval Air Station
- Barrenford Stables
- Seagate Prison
- Brasstown Bald, 4,784 ft. (highest point)
- Appearances of Georgia (State)
- Minor Appearances of Georgia (State)
- Media Georgia (State) was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Georgia (State)
- Images related to Georgia (State)