Multiverse who were captured by The Collector to be put at the disposal of the participants of the Contest of Champions.
Unlike the other villains captured by The Collector, M.O.D.O.K. was rejected and locked away in a different section of Battlerealm.
M.O.D.O.K., Mo' Problems
Once he managed to escape the ISO-8 Crystal he was encased within, M.O.D.O.K. kidnapped a Summomer to help him build an army of the other rejected champions of Battlerealm in order to take revenge on the Collector. But when the Collector took notice of his effort, M.O.D.O.K. was offered a place by his side as the Collector thought he could use M.O.D.O.K. to improve the contest, and he accepted.
Terrigenocide: Part 2
M.O.D.O.K. intercepted Magneto's team and commanded his champions (one of them being a modified Vision) to fight them in order to prevent them from finding the Black Orchid again. However, due to the Summoner's interference, M.O.D.O.K. and his Champions were defeated.
- 1 Appearances of George Tarleton (Earth-TRN517)
- Minor Appearances of George Tarleton (Earth-TRN517)
- Media George Tarleton (Earth-TRN517) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring George Tarleton (Earth-TRN517)
- 1 Quotations by or about George Tarleton (Earth-TRN517)
- Character Gallery: George Tarleton (Earth-TRN517)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|