M.O.D.O.C. was seen briefly at the Vault when Fury and Hill visited to interrogate Baron von Strucker. Though not seen, he escaped from the Vault along with the rest of the prisoners there. When Grim Reaper brought his brother Simon to undergo a procedure to turn him into a being of ionic energy, M.O.D.O.C. was asked for an update on the Cosmic Cube that Strucker was paying M.O.D.O.C. to build, to which M.O.D.O.C. replied that he would personally speak to Strucker about the Cosmic Cube's updates. M.O.D.O.C. was then confronted by Thor and Wasp, who witnessed Simon transforming into Wonder Man. During the fight, M.O.D.O.C. showed that his brain waves were strong enough to hold down even someone as strong as Thor. Ultimately, Wasp freed Thor and the two of them drove off M.O.D.O.C., who escaped in his ship.
A.I.M. started a war against Hydra when they realized the Cosmic Cube they created for them was more powerful than expected. When the Cosmic Cube was just finished, a Hydra ship attacked A.I.M.'s, M.O.D.O.C. fought Hydra leader Baron Strucker, and was defeated by Hydra's Dreadnoughts.
- 5 Appearances of George Tarleton (Earth-8096)
- 2 Minor Appearances of George Tarleton (Earth-8096)
- Media George Tarleton (Earth-8096) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring George Tarleton (Earth-8096)
- 1 Quotations by or about George Tarleton (Earth-8096)
- Character Gallery: George Tarleton (Earth-8096)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|