- I believe humanity can accept the Morlocks as they are, without change. I hear and see everything they do..I taste their potential. But until the day comes that they can leave here and remain free, I'll stay. They need me now more than ever.
- -- Marrow
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Detective Izzo
- Neil Crawford
- Violet Sanchez (Corpse)
- Ghoul (Terrence Stevenson) (Appears in shadow only)
- Eugene Sykes
- Sarah Purser (First appearance) (Death)
- Pyro (St. John Allerdyce) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Juggernaut (Cain Marko) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Joe Prindle (First appearance)
- Collider (Jim Prindle) (First appearance)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
After Sally is indirectly attacked, the police wants her to track the Ghoul down. She grows more desperate after an incident with Sarah Purser, but gets some hope from seeing Beak. She collects more stories from the Morlocks and a pair of twins, but her biggest surprise comes when she meets Warren Worthington.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|