- When I went to be with the X-Men, I found a new way to use my powers. To me, it was a whole new lease on life. I made men horny for good instead of evil. But you know what that really means? Just a whore in a different wrapper, Miss Floyd...a whore in a different wrapper.
- -- Stacy X
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Detective Izzo
- Neil Crawford
- Dezmond Harris (First appearance)
- Dynamite (Susan Svenson) (Corpse) (Photo)
- Roach (Hubie Edge) (Corpse) (Photo)
- John Mairs (Corpse) (Photo)
- Tim Hacker (Corpse) (Photo)
- Latonya Jefferson (Death) (Corpse)
- Eugene Sykes (Only in flashback)
- Stacy X (Miranda Leevald)
- Bill G.
- Tony S.
- David M.
- Paul J.
- Doug and Jerry (First appearance)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
Sally interviews more mutants and gets a new assignment to talk to the X-Men. Meanwhile, a new mutant body is found.
- Stacy X first revealed to be depowered.
- Part of the Decimation event that followed the House of M event.
In the AA meeting that Sally Floyd attends, one of the members is named "Tony S." An obvious reference to Tony Stark. It may even be him, but the character's too far in the background to be made out properly.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|