During the 6th Century, the fortress that eventually became known as Garrett Castle, was owned by Percy of Scandia, who served King Arthur of Camelot as the Black Knight. Percy was interred, along with the Ebony Blade in a tomb deep inside the castle, after he was murdered by Mordred.
Centuries later, the castle was inherited by Nathan Garrett, who transplanted it to the shores of the United States, and then by his nephew Dane Whitman, following Nathan's death.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Garrett Castle
- Minor Appearances of Garrett Castle
- Media Garrett Castle was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Garrett Castle
- Images related to Garrett Castle
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Garrett Castle
Links and References