In Hell, Mephisto gave her and Blackheart a new chance to live, but as humans.
Gari Oyle's possesses vast supernatural powers, these powers include:
- Superhuman Strength: Unknown degrees.
- Superhuman Speed: Unknown degrees.
- Superhuman Durability: The tissues of Gari Oyle's body are considerably tougher and more resistant to injury than the tissues of a human being. Oyle's body is virtually invulnerable to conventional injury. She is capable of withstanding great impact forces, high caliber bullets, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury.
- Flight: Using her wings, Oyle can flight.
- Physical Alteration: Blackheart has the ability to alter his physical form.
- Sub-Molecular Healing: Despite his superhuman durability, it is possible to injure Gari Oyle. However, her unique physiology and mystical energies enable her to rapidly recover from almost any form of injury. She is capable of regenerating almost any damaged or destroyed tissue, even missing limbs, being able to survive an explosion
- Immortality: As a demon, Gari Oyle is functionally immortal. He is immune to the effects of aging and is immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections. Oyle is also beyond the need of food, water, or oxygen.
- Black magic: Oyle stated that, as well as many other gargoyles,...
- Alchemy: She can manipulate different elements and change their atomic structure, turning them in others. She was able to turn X-23's Adamantium claws in copper dust "silly easy".
- 5 Appearances of Gari Oyle (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Gari Oyle (Earth-616)
- Media Gari Oyle (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Gari Oyle (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Gari Oyle (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Gari Oyle (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|