Garbha-Hsien was an immortal mutant who ruled for centuries around the 11th century in the Ho-Lo Shan Mountains of Northern Mongolia, China. Some of Garbha-Hsien's infamy was derived from the Celestial's Ship, which crashed near his kingdom. However, fifty years after finding it, the Egyptian immortal, En Sabah Nur, learned of Garbha-Hsien and sought him out. In a confrontation, En Sabah Nur slew all of Garbha-Hsien's guards. Garbha-Hsien then sought to humble his fellow 'forever-walker' by revealing the secret titanic vessel. Having had previous experience with futuristic technology, Nur attacked Garbha-Hsien and left the other immortal for dead.
Garbha-Hsien survived and fled. Renaming himself Saul, Garbha-Hsien apparently had twelve mortal children, and constructed giant booby-trapped tombs for each of them.
Saul later joined up with other Externals and together they used their knowledge and power to play global power games. Although Saul was immortal, he was apparently not indestructible, because his life was entirely drained by fellow External Selene.
- Immortal: His aging process is greatly retarded and he can apparently regenerate injured or missing cells from even near-fatal injuries.
- Rapid Healing: Ability to endure injuries (within unknown limits) without lasting harm or even feeling pain such as knife wounds.
- Bio-Plasmic Energy Channeling: Channel biological plasma energy into explosive force discharges and feats of anti-gravity levitation.
- 9 Appearances of Garbha-Hsien (Earth-616)
- Media Garbha-Hsien (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Garbha-Hsien (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Garbha-Hsien (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Garbha-Hsien (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|