The Life Raft was created by the Future Foundation to survive the final incursion. The lifeboat narrowly escaped the destruction of both Earth-616 and Earth-1610. Unfortunately, the section holding the Foundation broke off and was destroyed.
The nefarious Cabal escaped this same incursion via a near-identical Life Raft launched from Earth-1610. Theirs was based on the same design, stolen from the Foundation. Its critical parts were built by The Maker.
Three years later, the Foundation's raft was found in Battleworld by Sheriff Strange and kept hidden in the Isle of Agamotto, where it remained in storage for five years. Once the Cabal's raft was found and its passengers were accidentally freed, Strange decided to open the raft in his possession out of curiosity, and found its passengers alive.
- Future Foundation's Life Raft's Appearances
- Future Foundation's Life Raft's Minor Appearances
- Media Future Foundation's Life Raft Mentions
- Vehicle Gallery: Future Foundation's Life Raft
- Images that include Future Foundation's Life Raft