Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Learning of the Earth's planned flight to the moon, Edam, Gouda and two other members of the Froma arrived on Earth to destroy the rocket in order to prevent the discovery of their moon base. Their landing was observed for Tony Stark. Stark, as Iron Man, confronted the four Froma, and after a short battle, drove them off. The Froma planned to evacuate their base on the moon, and locate another planet.
Powers and Abilities
- The Froma are able to psionically levitate.
Average Strength level
The Froma possess about ten times the strength of an average Earth man. A typical member can lift (press) approximately 2,000 lbs.
Habitat: Mountainous, 53% covered by water
Gravity: 275% Earth standard
Atmosphere: 70% methane, 20% oxygen
Population: 1.1 billion
Type of Government: Ruled by corporations and cartels
Level of Technology: Intermediate level starships. Otherwise unremarkable.
- Environmental Suits: The Froma require environmental suits in order to survive in Earth's atmosphere.
- Ray Rifles: The Froma have used ray rifles which project blasts of an unknown energy.
- Saucer Ship: The Froma arrived on Earth in a small saucer-shaped spacecraft.
Cultural Traits: Consumer society with tradition of off-world economic exploitation
Representatives: * Edam and Gouda 
- No special notes.
- For unknown reaseons, the Froma seem to follow a cheese motive: Their representatives Gouda and Edam are named after cheese varieties, and their race is named after the French word for cheese - fromage.
Links and References
- Tales of Suspense #68 - First Appearance
- Maximum Security #1