Little is detailed about Blob’s life before the zombie plague arrived on Earth-2149, however it can be presumed that it followed much the same path as Blob (Earth-616).
Blob is seen by Punisher and Ashley J. Williams, being pursued through the streets of New York by a group of zombified super heroes. He is next seen as a zombie with the zombie version of the Freedom Force fighting the X-Men.
The Blob's mutant powers relate to the mass, strength, resilience and indestructibility of his obese body. Blob was a Gamma-Level mutant.
Gravitational Mass allocation : Blob's main superhuman ability is to become virtually immovable at will as long as he is in contact with the ground. He does this by bonding himself to the earth beneath him by force or will, which in effect creates a mono-directional increase of gravity beneath him.
Superhuman Durability : The Blob's body possesses a high degree of resistance to injury. The fat tissues that comprise the Blob's epidermis are able to absorb the impact of rifle bullets, cannonballs, bazooka, and even torpedoes.
The Blob is a formidable hand to hand combatant. Although he possesses no formal training, his great size coupled with his strength and resistance to injury render him a highly efficient and effective street fighter.
The Blob is superhumanly strong and possesses sufficient strength to lift at least 70 tons.
Projected energy attacks, like Scott Summers' optic blasts, have been seen to penetrate his skin. The interior of his ears and nose are also vulnerable to injury.
- 4 Appearances of Frederick Dukes (Earth-2149)
- Minor Appearances of Frederick Dukes (Earth-2149)
- Media Frederick Dukes (Earth-2149) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Frederick Dukes (Earth-2149)
- Quotations by or about Frederick Dukes (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: Frederick Dukes (Earth-2149)
- Characters killed by Blob
- Peter Parker The Spectacular Spider-Man #91
- Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
- Unus the Untouchable
- Freedom Force
- Spider-bob's Comic Book Encyclopedia
- Marvel Directory
- Marvel Database
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|