|Occupation||Mechanic, inventor, and operator of Asteroid M|
|Unusual Features||Brain apparent, one eye, one leg, and arms replaced with mechanical versions|
|Creators||Chuck Austin, Jim Calafiore|
|First Appearance||Appearance of Death|
Forge did all the grunt work associated with running Asteroid M. He was pretty much kept out of the loop when it came to the plan of taking over the planet, and had to wait patiently back at base. He was eventually killed when he was unwillingly thrown into space by Hyperion so that Weapon X could move on to the next reality.
Seemingly those of Forge (Earth-616)#Powers.
- Forge was missing significantly more of his body than his 616 counterpart, including portions of his skull, his left eye, and most of his arms and legs.
- 3 Appearances of Forge (Earth-94831)
- Media Forge (Earth-94831) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Forge (Earth-94831)
- Quotations by or about Forge (Earth-94831)
- Character Gallery: Forge (Earth-94831)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Forge (Earth-94831)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|