Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Y-huh! And I'm the Love Child of Agatha Harkness! C'mon, Wanda! He's a pompous, opinionated, self-righteous, arrogant and humorless...
- -- US-Agent about Tony Stark
Appearing in "Traitor's Gate"Edit
Synopsis for "Traitor's Gate"Edit
Moonraker and Spider-Woman (Julia Carpenter) train in the Works' Vroom Room (Force Works's version of the Danger Room). Their opponents are holograms of D.A.E.M.O.N.s. They are based on real foes the team and Moonraker faced in Nantucket many months ago. It was this mission that brought Moonraker into the team. He and Spider-Woman have been a couple for six months.
Moonraker criticizes his lover for not being careful enough. They kiss and leave the room. Moonraker congratulates Fisher Todd on the quality of the Nantucket program. He and Julia then go to their shared quarters. They share toast and orange juice, but a time disruption returns the juice to the fridge. Moonraker simply takes it out of the fridge again. Spider-Woman breaks some eggs and another time disruption makes them whole again. She breaks them again.
Spider-Woman expresses her happiness that the Scarlet Witch and the US Agent are returning from New York. Moonraker later welcomes the two home. Moonraker annoys the Agent with a joke. Spider-Woman cuts some roses and places them into a vase. A third time disruption returns the roses to their uncut condition.
All is not well, as Rachel Carpenter fails to recognize Moonraker, and has no recollection of his relationship with her mother. Scarlet Witch has to explain who Moonraker is.
- The Crossing continues in Iron Man #320
- The three time disruptions were not explained in this issue, nor was Rachel failing to recognize Moonraker. The letter page in Force Works 21 explained that Moonraker himself was unconsciously causing the disruptions. He had the power to negate events that had already happened. The memories of the other Force Works members were somehow altered to remember an entire history with their newest member. He was actually brand new. The fact that Rachel was not affected at all by the false memories was attributed to her childlike innocence.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|