The Flerken were alien creatures that resembled cats. Rocket Racoon tried to kill Captain Marvel's pet cat Chewie because he thought it was a Flerken, despite Marvel telling him otherwise. It proved to be a Flerken when it laid eggs.
Flerken resembled Earth cats in appearance and behavior. They could lay up to 117 eggs and possessed a myriad of tentacles that could extend from their mouths. Their bodies also held pocket realities, bubbles of space and time that existed in other worlds.
Powers and Abilities
Pocket Dimensions The species are said to be able to store entire universes within their mouths, with which they can access and store a great many of things within to draw upon at will.
- Tentacle Protrusion: Flerken all possess a mess of tendrils kept within they're mouths which they can use for support and offensive tactics.
- Nested Mouths: tendrils sprouted also host a nest of fanged and ravenous maws which can bite down on and gobble up just about anything.
- Dimensional Travel: the sub-spaces within themselves can also be used as a means of instantaneous transportation, the process can be messy to say the least however.
Human intellect: able to understand cognitive conversation.
Alien aspects are accessed through their olfactory, if somehow muzzled a Flerken is helpless.
Population: Dwindling: 118 living specimens
- Discuss Flerken on the forums
- Appearances of Flerken
- Minor Appearances of Flerken
- Media Flerken was Mentioned in
- Race Gallery: Flerken