After an attempt to have revenge on Deadpool failed and ended up with their leader, the Flag-Smasher, threatened for life, the Flag-Smasher gave the order to never attempt to face Deadpool again, while keeping the motive secret from his subordinates.
The rest of the U.L.T.I.M.A.T.U.M. members grew tired of Flag-Smasher's reclutance to face Deadpool, and Carl shot him from behind and declared himself the new Flag-Smasher, with the first action to have revenge on Deadpool.
Numerous U.L.T.I.M.A.T.U.M. operatives raided the house of Emily Preston, one of Deadpool's friends, where his daughter Ellie lived. However, their assault failed after being repelled by magic wardings put by Michael the Necromancer. In retaliation, Deadpool set a trap, for which he lured U.L.T.I.M.A.T.U.M. to a farm, and proceeded to assault them with government drones and slaughter every single member.
After barely surviving the experience, the Flag-Smasher admitted to have underestimated Deadpool, believing him to be just a clownish merc. Subsequently, Deadpool shot the Flag-Smasher in the face.
- 2 Appearances of Flag-Smasher (Carl) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Flag-Smasher (Carl) (Earth-616)
- Media Flag-Smasher (Carl) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Flag-Smasher (Carl) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Flag-Smasher (Carl) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Flag-Smasher (Carl) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|