Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Fisk Industries towers is a front for the Kingpin (Wilson Fisk)'s public ventures as well as a base of operations for his criminal activities. It is located at 439 West 38th Street (on the corner of West 38th Street and 5th Avenue), just north of the Empire State Building and a few blocks south east of the Bank of America tower. Despite it's inherently illegal activities and being damaged or destroyed numerous times in superhuman battles, the Fisk Towers put up a convincing ploy for Wilson Fisk to appear as any other legitimate business within Manhattan's Financial District while secretly using it for his crimes as the Kingpin. Most recently, Fisk Towers were damaged after a large battle involving Spider-Man, The Black Cat, and the current Hobgoblin (Phil Urich). During this battle as the building crumbled under the Hobgoblin's sonic scream, Montana, the Kingpin's right-hand man, fell to his death.
- Fisk Towers was featured in the 2003 movie Daredevil (film). It is the property and base of operations for the corporation called "Fisk Corp" under the leadership of the Kingpin.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Fisk Towers
- Media Fisk Towers was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Fisk Towers
- Images related to Fisk Towers
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Fisk Towers
Links and References