Fin Fang Foom was a simple-minded clone of the original Fin Fang Foom. It was his belief that his mommy was a "slut-lizard" that had mated with suggestively shaped piles of nuclear waste resulting in his birth nine months later. Since 1956, he has had an overwhelming urge to mate complicated by the fact he has no genitals.
At some point, he went underground in Abcess, North Dakota, encased in a green fluid-filled shell. He was identified as a buried biological weapon of mass destruction in the Beyond Corporation's marketing plan. After they unearthed him for weapons testing, he rampaged through the city, devouring its inhabitants.
When the Nextwave tried to stop him he tried to put Nextwave member Boomer down his purple shorts. Her teammate, the robot known as Aaron Stack later went down his throat and destroyed him from the inside. After vomiting out his internal organs, the clone of Fin Fang Foom collapsed in the streets, presumably dead.
Strength and durability, possibly other powers of the original Fin Fang Foom.
- 2 Appearances of Fin Fang Foom (Clone) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Fin Fang Foom (Clone) (Earth-616)
- Media Fin Fang Foom (Clone) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Fin Fang Foom (Clone) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Fin Fang Foom (Clone) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Fin Fang Foom (Clone) (Earth-616)
- Appendix to the Handbook of the Marvel Universe entry
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|