Appearing in "From Here to Infinity!"Edit
- Zhered-Na (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Kamuu (Only in flashback)
- Zartra (Only in flashback)
- Valka (Mentioned)
- Captain America (Illusion)
- Spider-Man (Illusion)
- Ancient Atlantis (Only in flashback)
- United States of America
Synopsis for "From Here to Infinity!"Edit
With the world still gone mad, the Kales are alerted by a member of Jennifer's grandfather's cult that the Man-Thing is running amok in the city. Travelling there, they witness the Man-Thing seemingly drop dead. Taking him back to the Kale home, Joshua Kale tells everyone the origins of the Tome of Zhered-Na, which has it's origins stemming from Ancient Atlantis.
Dahkim appears and takes Jennifer and Man-Thing to an extra-dimensional nexus to try and recover the Tome, battling various forces of the demons of Sominus in the process. When the cult members are captured, Jennifer and Man-Thing work together to secure the book and restore reality to normal, freeing the captured cultists. All are transported back to Earth, including the creature which Man-Thing is fighting. On Earth,the demon is easily defeated by Man-Thing.
With everything restored to normal, the Tome vanishes, and Man-Thing returns to the swamp, his bond with Jennifer seemingly severed.
- Cover art: pencils and inks by Brunner, colours by Wein.
- No trivia.
- Man-Thing image gallery
- Man-Thing chronology page
- Jennifer Kale image gallery
- Jennifer Kale chronology page
- Adventure into Fear
- Man-Thing (Volume 1)
- Man-Thing (Volume 2)
- Man-Thing (Volume 3)
- Man-Thing (Volume 4)
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Adventure into Fear article at Wikipedia
- Adventure into Fear series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Adventure into Fear series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Man-Thing profile at Wikipedia
- Man-Thing profile at the Marvel Directory
- Man-Thing profile at Toonopedia
- Man-Thing movie entry at the Internet Movie Database (IMDB)
|Like this? Let us know!|