Dr. Farley Stillwell was a scientist who tested radioactivity and neogenics. At a demonstration which was attended by Peter Parker, Stillwell irradiated a spider which led to the creation of Spider-Man.
Stillwell was later hired by J. Jonah Jameson to transform Mac Gargan into a supervillain capable of eliminating Spider-Man. Stillwell chose to experiment with Gargan's DNA and that of a scorpion's, since the scorpion was a natural predator of the spider. This created the Scorpion, who eventually went on a rampage after realising he'd become a monster. Stillwell was unable to reverse Gargan's transformation and the neogenic research was eventually destroyed by Stillwell who didn't want to risk the creation of any more beings like Scorpion.
Scientific knowledge of radiation and neogenics.
Norman human male.
- The character was voiced by Michael Rye in Spider-Man: The Animated Series.
- 4 Appearances of Farley Stillwell (Earth-92131)
- Minor Appearances of Farley Stillwell (Earth-92131)
- Media Farley Stillwell (Earth-92131) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Farley Stillwell (Earth-92131)
- Quotations by or about Farley Stillwell (Earth-92131)
- Character Gallery: Farley Stillwell (Earth-92131)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|