Appearing in "Shall Man Survive?"Edit
- Inhuman Rocket
Synopsis for "Shall Man Survive?"Edit
Made prisoners of Maximus, Reed, Ben and Johnny are put in a cell that they cannot break out of. Meanwhile, Maximus selects a loyal guard of Inhumans to serve him. While the Royal Family continues to try to break out of their own prison. Black Bolt risks using his powerful voice to break loose and the family fights through Maximus' loyal Alpha Primitives to free Reed, Ben and Johnny.
Although they fail to stop Maximus from activating his hypno-gun, the FF and the Inhuman Royal Family defeat Zorr, Maximus, and the Inhumans loyal to him. They manage to destroy the hypno-gun however they are unable to stop Maximus and his followers from escaping in a rocket, vowing to get revenge at a later date.
- The period of time is briefly visited by the spirit of Johnny Storm's future self in Domination Factor Fantastic Four #2.3 who was on a quest to retrieve a slice of a Golden Apples of Idunn. As a result of the events in Domination Factor Fantastic Four #1.1-4.7 and Domination Factor: Avengers #1.2-4.8 a divergent reality of Earth-8921 is created.
- Falcona, Leonus, Stallior, Timberius, and Aireo were last seen getting trounced by the Hulk in Incredible Hulk Special #1. They flee with Maximus at the end of this issue and relocate and take over the nation of Costa Salvador where they clash with the Hulk again, as seen in Incredible Hulk #119-120.
- Black Bolt, Gorgon and Karnak are next seen in Silver Surfer #18 when they defend Attilan from attack by the Silver Surfer.
- Medusa is next seen in Fantastic Four #94 when she tricks the Frightful Four into allowing her back into their ranks so she can foil their latest revenge scheme against the Fantastic Four.
- Triton later appears in Sub-Mariner #18 when he and the Sub-Mariner prevent the Alpha Centaurians from stealing all the water on Earth.
- The Alpha Primitives are not seen again until Fantastic Four #131-Fantastic Four #132 when Maximus created Omega the Ultimate Alpha and incites an Alpha Primitive uprising.
- Sue Richards is not an active member of the team as she is on maternity leave to raise he newborn son who was born in Fantastic Four Annual #6.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|