- And now, by the authority vested in me – by nobody in particular – I most warmly welcome you to the rollicking ranks of the fabulous free-wheeling Fantastic Four!
Appearing in "Enter -- The Exquisite Elemental!"Edit
- Fantastic Four
Synopsis for "Enter -- The Exquisite Elemental!"Edit
With Sue unable to actively be a member of the Fantastic Four, Crystal joins with the team much to Reed's unease due to her age. However, Crystal is able to be a functional -- and much needed -- addition to the team when the Wizard returns to get revenge on the Fantastic Four for his last defeat.
Attacking the Baxter Building directly (destroying his old Wonder Gloves left behind during his last battle with the group) The new FF chase after the Wizard and fight him by the docks, over powered and unprepared with the addition of Crystal to the group, the Wizard jumps into the harbor and makes a quick get away. The battle over, Reed welcomes Crystal as a member of the team.
- This story takes place after the events of Fantastic Four Annual #6 wherein Sue gives birth to her son. She is absent from this story as she is on maternity leave.
- The Wizard originally built his Wonder Gloves in Fantastic Four #78. The pair that are destroyed in the Baxter Building was that very pair, taken from the Wizard after his defeat in that same issue. The Wizard was last seen in that same issue. He next appears in Fantastic Four #94 when he reforms the Frightful Four for yet another attempt at revenge against the Fantastic Four.
- This story begins Crystal's membership within the Fantastic Four which lasts until Fantastic Four #104 when the pollution of the outside world force her to return to Attilan.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fantastic Four Vol 1 81 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Fantastic Four series
- Images from Fantastic Four Vol 1 81
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|