- We called it the Council. I called them......my brothers. And what was the great work we would do? Together, we would solve everything.
Appearing in "Origin Story"Edit
- Reed Richards-98570 (First appearance chronologically)
- Susan Sturm (Only appearance; dies)
- Jonathan Sturm (Only appearance; dies)
- Benjamin Grimm (Only appearance; dies)
- Nazis (Only Appearance)
- Viktor von Doom (Only appearance; dies)
- X-Men (Only Appearance)
- Spider-Man (Only appearance; dies)
- Avengers (Only Appearance)
- Interdimensional Council of Reeds (First appearance chronologically)
- Earth-98570 (Only Appearance)
- Infinity Gauntlets
- Magneto's Helmet (Destroyed)
- Cyclops' Visor (Destroyed)
- Captain America's Shield (Destroyed)
- Mjolnir (Destroyed)
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters (Destroyed)
- Reed Richards' Space Rocket (Destroyed)
- X-Men Blackbird (Destroyed)
Synopsis for "Origin Story"Edit
A rocket ship has just flown into space as Reed Richards and his crew are about to explore the unknown for the first time. However, this is not the world we know...
Two Years Ago:
Reed Richards has been called before Adolf Hitler, who asks him if Richards has what it takes to reach new horizons and fly beyond the sun and into infinity. Richards tells the Furher that he is ready.
Sixteen Months Ago:
In the American province of New Berlin, Richards is taken to a training academy where he is presented the two finest recruits: Jonathan and Susan Sturm, brothers and sisters. Impressed with how they have beaten their entire class into submission, Reed agrees to take them as part of his crew.
Eleven Months Ago:
At a Nazi concentration camp in Boston, Reed Richards orders them to release a Jewish pilot into his custody. This man is Ben Grimm, and upon examination, Richards is satisfied that this man will do.
Five Months Ago:
In Baden-Wurttemberg, Reed Richards has called forth a team of scientists to assist him in solving the dilemmas of space travel. Among the scientists, only one is able to solve the problem, Viktor Von Doom. Impressed by the man's brilliance, Reed tells him that he must examine him further.
Four Monthes Ago:
Reed Richards has finished performing surgery on Viktor, taking a portion of Von Doom's brain and implanting it to his. The operation kills Viktor, but Reed believes that the additional brain power will allow him to accomplish his goals. He tells the lifeless body before him that he will think of Viktor fondly when he is looking down upon the Earth from the stars.
As the Nazi-funded rocket reaches outer space it is bombarded with cosmic rays, forcing it to crash land. The cosmic rays have physical effects on Jonathan and Ben, turning Sturm into a man of ice, while Grimm is transformed into a rock-skinned monster. Soon, Hitler has the three super-humans costumed and Grimm put in chains. Bringing them before a large audience, Hitler begins one of his great speeches. As Hitler drones on, Richards telepathically contacts Ben Grimm and offers him a means of getting free in exchange for killing Hitler. Grimm agrees and Reed frees him from his bonds. While Ben kills Adolf Hitler, the Sturms attack him with their elemental powers of fire and ice. The resulting battle leaves everyone but Reed Richards dead.
Taking control of the Third Reich and eventually gathered the Infinity Gems and began wearing them in a gauntlet. He started eliminating those who stood in his path to glory, starting with the mutant population. This led to a war against Earth's mightiest heroes, and in a moment of anger, Richards used the power of the Infinity Gauntlet to destroy the whole Milky Way-galaxy, leaving him drifting in the void alone. There he remained alive for time-out-of-mind until one day he has an idea.
Using the Infinity Gauntlet he opened a portal to a pocket dimension where he could begin his greatest idea ever. Drawing his counterparts from other realities, this brotherhood soon began growing in size, their mission: solve everything, thus the Interdimensional Council of Reeds was born.
- No special notes.
- • The Secret History of the Fantastic Four
• Everything starts just like you remember…
• It ends like something completely different.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|