Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Like Reed always says -- It's never hopeless!
- -- Johnny Storm
Appearing in "Monster's Secret!"Edit
- Fantastic Four
Synopsis for "Monster's Secret!"Edit
In order to save Sue's life from the Monster in the Streets, Reed leaves Johnny to absorb the ambient heat given off the device that will change Ben back into a human being. Absorbing all the heat in the room, Johnny manages to cause the entire room to freeze solid, however Johnny is forced to fly out almost into orbit to safely release the excess heat he has absorbed.
Meanwhile, Reed comes to Sue's rescue and fights off the Monster. Learning from Zoltan that the monster is really Zoltan's son Larry who was changed into an energy creature due to an accident. Reed and Zoltan work together to create a device to change Larry back to normal.
After Larry thanks them for changing him back to normal, Johnny remembers that they left Ben back at the Baxter building. Returning there, they find that Ben is still frozen in a block of ice, and they are left to wonder if their friend will survive the rest of the experiment.
- This issue features a letters page, Fantastic Four Fan Page. Letters are published from Dale Shuman, Dennis O'Brien, and Eric Sandmark.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#475-Z.
- This issue is reprinted in Marvel's Greatest Comics #86.
- The monster's secret - exposed! Reed's dread decision - who shall die - his wife, or his best friend? A shocker all the way!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|