- The Sandman is still more powerful than any of you creeps!
- -- Sandman
Appearing in "Cat's-Paw!"Edit
- Captain Marvel
- Peter Parker
- Iron Man Armor MK V
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Quantum Bands (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Cat's-Paw!"Edit
The action opens immediately with the Fantastic Four taking down the Sandman, who appears to be robbing a bank in New York. Afterwards, they return to the Baxter Building where they run into their old family friend Agatha Harkness. Harkness asks them if they would like to accompany her back to New Salem for a festival. The team decides to do so, take young Franklin and make this into a vacation. This brings them into a major conflict with Salem's Seven who are trying to return Nicholas Scratch to the earthly realm. Salem's Seven defeat the FF and leave Agatha Harkness and all the residents of New Salem in a coma like trance. They spare Franklin Richards as he is just a apparently harmless child. They transport the unconscious Fantastic Four back to New York City.
Franklin's mutant powers bring Agatha and the town out of their trance. Agatha and Franklin journey back to the Baxter Builing where Salem's Seven have arranged the inert bodies of the Fantastic Four as a nexus to return Nicholas Scratch to the realm. The Avengers and other heroes of New York note this huge surge of pulsating energy. When they come to investigate, they are rebuffed by an invisible mystic barrier. Agatha, with her magical powers, and Franklin are able to go through the mystic barrier. They encounter a mind-controlled Fantastic Four who have been ordered by Salem's Seven to kill the two intruders. However, the team is released from the mind-control and they return to confront Salem's Seven. Agatha is able to take away Salem's Seven's power and keep her son, Nicholas Scratch, imprisoned in this dark realm.
Appearing in "Gallery of the FF's Most Fabulous Foes"Edit
- Invincible Man
- Gregory Gideon
- Dragon Man
- Frightful Four
- Silver Surfer (Background)
- Silver Surfer's Surfboard (Background)
Synopsis for "Gallery of the FF's Most Fabulous Foes"Edit
Appearing in "Spider-Man Meets June Jitsui!"Edit
- a park
Synopsis for "Spider-Man Meets June Jitsui!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Sandman appears here follows his time as a minion of the Yellow Claw, a gig that was spoiled by Nova in Nova #13-14. He next appears with the Frightful Four in Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #40 when they recruit Electro into the group.
- The Thing makes references to some of the Fantastic Four's more recent adventures:
- He references how they obtained the aid of Galactus to battle the Sphinx, an epic that spanned from Fantastic Four #209-213.
- He also mentions how they battled Blastaar, which occurred in Fantastic Four #215-Fantastic Four #216.
- Their last venture into New Salem is also referenced, that occurred in Fantastic Four #185-186.
- The Salem's Seven and Nicholas Scratch were last seen in Fantastic Four #186. They resurface again in Fantastic Four #222-223 where they try once again to return their master through Franklin Richards.
- Franklin's powers make an appearance here again after they resurfaced in Fantastic Four #217. Prior to that they had been dormant since Fantastic Four #150.
- Various heroes make cameo appearances here when the Salem's Seven erect a barrier around the Baxter Building. Below are their various appearances prior to and after this story:
- Iron Man appears between Iron Man #123 and 124.
- Captain America and the Vision between Fantastic Four #215 and Iron Man #125
- Wonder Man: Marvel Two-In-One #51 and Avengers #187
- The Falcon between Avengers #185 and Iron Man #125
- Ms. Marvel appears here between Marvel Super-Heroes Vol 2 #11 and Iron Man #125
- Captain Marvel between Avengers #181 and Marvel Spotlight Vol 2 #4
- Quasar seen here between Marvel Two-In-One #58 and 67
- Peter Parker last seen in Amazing Spider-Man #200 and appearing again in X-Men #135
- Nighthawk's last chronological appearance was in a flashback from Defenders #119 and he appears next in Defenders #69
- After this story the Fantastic Four make the following appearances in other publications:
- The Thing appears in Marvel Two-In-One #64-66 where he prevents the Serpent Society from obtaining the Serpent Crown.
- The Torch goes disco dancing with the Thing in Marvel Two-In-One #68
- Reed is brought forward in time where he assists Nova battle the Sphinx in the modern age, as seen in Nova Vol 4 #32-35.
- Sue makes a camero appearance in Nova Vol 4 #35 when her husband is returned from the future.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references below for into. 
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|