- --it's clobberin' time! TM, copyrighted, patent pending, supplies limited, order now, offer not valid in some states.
- -- Thing
Appearing in "The Hammer Falls: Part 1"Edit
- Fantastic Four
- General William Ray
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom)
- Tony Stark (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only) (Flashback as Iron Man)
- Peter Parker (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Illuminati (Only in flashback)
- United States of America
- Doctor Doom's Armor
- Extremis Armor (Only in flashback)
- Cloak of Levitation (Only in flashback)
- Eye of Agamatto (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Hammer Falls: Part 1"Edit
"Six months ago," an small object was detected approaching North American airspace before crash-landing "in a relatively empty stretch of Oklahoma."
Six months later, Reed Richards returns from his meeting with the Illuminati and catches a report on CNN concerning Tony Stark's testimony before Congress regarding the Superhuman Registration Act. Sue questions whether the government would really seek to force superheroes to register, but the conversation is interrupted by General William Ray, who seeks the Fantastic Four's help.
In Oklahoma, a perimeter and a research installation have been established around the fallen object, while the military attempts to repel a battalion of Doombots. The Fantastic Four soon arrive and relieve the military in the skirmish; while Sue, Grimm, and Johnny battle against the Doombots, Reed meets with the field commander and learns that the military's major radar and battlefield imagining systems have been knocked out. Moments later, a missile rains down on the installation and destroys the dome, after which Victor von Doom arrives, revealing that the object which fell to Earth six months prior was in fact Thor's hammer, Mjolnir.
- The flashback scene takes place in New Avengers: Illuminati #1; while the news clip of Tony Stark takes place during Amazing Spider-Man #530
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info. 
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|