Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The original Fantasti-Car was the Fantastic Four's first vehicle after they went public as a team of super-powered adventurers. It was affectionately referred to as the Flying Bathtub.
It was used for both missions and everyday life as they used it to return from the Miracle Man's magic show in civilian clothes and then later when they donned their costumes to stop him. It was eventually replaced by the Fantasti-Car MK II.
- Can carry about 1200 pounds at up to 60 mph for 200 miles.
- Breaks into four compartments capable of 30 mph speeds for up to 100 miles.
In Earth-807128, the Hulk Gang drove around in an old Fantasti-Car on their missions to collect rent in their territories. They'd modified it a bit with green spray paint on the front, featuring sayings like "Dead and 4-Gotten", and "Banners Un-4 Given".
- The Fantasti-Car was generally used for inner-city transportation and kept around almost solely for sentimental purposes.
- More commonly known as the Flying Bathtub.
- Other prototypes of the "Flying Bathtub" exist such as the Fantasti-Car depicted in Marvel Team-Up #1.
- No trivia.
- Fantasti-Car MK I (Flying Bathtub)'s Appearances
- Media Fantasti-Car MK I (Flying Bathtub) Mentions
- Vehicle Gallery: Fantasti-Car MK I (Flying Bathtub)
- Images that include Fantasti-Car MK I (Flying Bathtub)