After the Weapons Plus Project was shut down, The Facility was created as a branched-off organization with similar goals of creating genetically altered weapons and soldiers.
Under the direction of Adam Harkins this organization created Kimura and Native; successfully cloned Wolverine; several mutant hunting Predator X monsters; and numerous other genetically engineered weapons.
Later, Kimura assaulted X-23 and Mercury, not to capture Wolverine's clone but to create new Predator X using Mercury's powers of liquid metallic body.
Returning from the future, X-23 was kidnapped by soldiers of the H.A.M.M.E.R. who were revealed to be Facility agents, in the exception of Alisande Morales. When Kimura was torturing X, Morales helped her to escape.
X-23 uses on herself the chemical principle created to made her a savage killer, and killed many agents of the Facility before being extracted by X-Force. Kimura killed Harkins because he annoyed her, and blame X-23.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
- The actual location of the installation where X-23 herself was bred was never identified. The only noticeable landmarks place the base in a mountainous, alpine region, with a further clue that Sarah Kinney was able to get X-23 from the base to San Francisco within hours of the kidnapping of her niece, Megan, without being stopped until her return, as well as again when Sarah herself was found alive, thus suggesting it is in fact in the Sierra Nevada.
- No trivia.
- 12 Facility (Earth-616) Members
- 30 Appearances of Facility (Earth-616)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Facility (Earth-616)
- 2 Media Facility (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images that include Facility (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Facility (Earth-616)
Links and References