Appearing in "The Club"Edit
- Future Foundation
- Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards) (Joins Team)
- Invisible Woman (Sue Richards) (Joins Team) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Thing (Ben Grimm) (Joins Team)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Joins Team)
- Valeria Richards
- Franklin Richards
- Nathaniel Richards (Joins Team) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Dr. Doom (Victor von Doom) (Joins Team) (Cameo)
- Dragon Man
- Artie Maddicks
- Alex Power
- Wizard (Bentley Wittman)
- Human Torch (Johnny Storm) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Uhari (Only in flashback)
- Aunt May (Mentioned)
- Mephisto (Mentioned)
- New York City
- Antarctica (Only in flashback)
- Old Atlantis (Only in flashback)
- Future (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Club"Edit
Spidey enters the Baxter building and is shown around the FF's headquarters and introduced to his new official FF costume. The FF then try to stop AIM from freeing the wizard but fail miserably in their first mission. Then at night the whole FF team enjoys their dinner but they still remember Johnny. Spider-Man is about to take a seat at the table, when Franklin tells him not to sit there (because that's where Johnny always sat). During the dinner Valerie informs her father Reed about her plan to make Doom join the FF. Reed is outraged and doesn't agree to the terms, until his father Nanthaniel tells him that its the right thing to do, and that it happened in the future. Reluctantly, Reed lets Dr. Doom join the FF.
- There's a continuity error in this comic with The Amazing Spider-Man #658, both issues shows different ways in which the new uniform is given to Spider-Man.
- It's the FANTASTIC first issue of FF! A bold new direction for Marvel's First Family featuring new members, old friends, older enemies and uneasy alliances that will send shockwaves through the Marvel Universe. With stunning art work by Steve Epting and Paul Mounts, please join writer, Jonathan Hickman, on the second massive arc in the bold new direction for the 'World's Greatest Comic'
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|
Weekly Video Review
This review is of FF #1, and I gave it a 4/5.
— Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 06:04, June 11, 2011 (UTC)