From that sample, he was able to create Experiment N2, a clone of Namor, "saving" selected people from the camps and using their blood to give life to his creation.
The camps and his laboratory were soon attacked by the Invaders Namor and the Human Torch, and Sinister intended to dispatch Experiment N2 on the field, which N2 choose to do by himself, freeing himself.
It is unknown if Captain America killed him and, if not, what was his fate.
Human/Atlantean Physiology: The N2 clone was a replica of Namor with powers close from his, including at least:
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Durability
He also displayed some uncommon abilities
- Water Leeching: He was able to drain Namor from his water, seemingly gaining strength from it.
- Water Blast: He was also seemingly able to use that water as a blast to shield himself from the Human Torch and to take him down.
Expert Combatant: The N2 Clone was "well-prepared" to take down the Invaders, except for Captain America.
Experiment N2 was able to outmatch Namor, possibly due to the surprise and training.
- 1 Appearances of Experiment N2 (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Experiment N2 (Earth-616)
- Media Experiment N2 (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Experiment N2 (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Experiment N2 (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Experiment N2 (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|