- This is soo much better'n what I came for!
- -- Proteus
Appearing in "World Tour: Future Imperfect" (Part 2 of 2)Edit
- The Exiles
- In Morph's Backstory:
- Mimic (Only in flashback)
- Justice (Only in flashback)
- Citizens of Dystopia
- The Maestro's Palace Guards (Death)
- Earth-1081 (Only in flashback)
- The Hospital Morph was born in
- Morph's gradeschool
- The cemetary where Morph's mom was buried
- Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters
- Low Earth Orbit
- Earth-616, temporarily merged with Earth-58163 (Only in flashback)
- The Roof of the Bedard Building
- Earth-15731 (Only in flashback)
- Ken Connell's House
- The Crystal Palace (Main story and flashback)
- The Control Room
- Cyclops' Visor (Only in flashback)
- Captain America's Shield (Only in flashback)
- The Tallus
- Power Princess' Shield
- Miguel's Spinnerets
- Longshot's Throwing Knivess
Synopsis for "World Tour: Future Imperfect" (Part 2 of 2)Edit
Morph recalls his life before the Exiles in the middle of the fight against Proteus in Hulk 2099's body and The Maestro.
The Maestro is losing patience quickly, and dishes out internal injuries to Spider-Man 2099 and Sabretooth while Morph thinks further about the current situation with Proteus.
Blink tries to sent Maestro on a quick trip to low Earth orbit, but misses and sends Sabretooth instead, making her quickly retrieve him and they both end up half frozen.
Proteus awakens just in time to see The Maestro flick Blink, knocking her out, and he becomes enraged, fighting Maestro for Blink's honor and to take his body. He gets Maestro in a headlock, and snaps his neck, paralyzing him from the waist down.
Maestro's palace guards burst in and start blasting away at Proteus, distracting him from his body snatching. Once they're dispatched with, Longshot takes a turn at keeping him occupied, and is almost smashed when Morph charges in, hulk-sized. Proteus uses his reality-bending on Morph.
- [[He's trying to turn me inside out. Feels sick--like maggots in my veins. Y'know, if I had veins...|Morph]]
Longshot takes a shot at distracting Proteus again, and Kevin tries to take Longshot's body, only to find the metal implanted in his cerebral cortex. Morph sees an opportunity while Proteus is vulnerable and takes a shot straight to the face, pushing the metal he'd been holding onto straight out of him, and leaving him vulnerable to become Proteus' next victim.
The Exiles are regrouping when Morph comes back on scene, laughing a purely maniacal laugh. Proteus is extremely happy with Morph's body, feeling like it will never waste away and he can look however he wants, including like himself.
Longshot throws his knives, and Proteus easily morphs around them before warping himself to the next universe.
Maestro (Bruce Banner)
Broken and upset about losing another teammate to Proteus' insanity, the Exiles move on to the next universe as well.
- In this issue, Morph morphs into: a blob baby, the quintessential all-American boy-next-door, puppets of Cyclops and Wolverine for hands, a giant blanket catching Spider-Man, bugged out eyes, an ENORMOUS version of himself, Mace-balls for hands, and giant cement paste blocks for hands.
- In this issue, Proteus uses Morph's body to morph into: Kevin MacTaggert, Ms. Marvel, Jack the Ripper, a little girl, and a version of himself with holes throughout.
The World Tour is almost over, but that doesn’t mean the Exiles are out of the woods quite yet. Another Exile has yet to fall to Proteus, and it happens here! Will the Exiles be able to pick up the pieces after losing another one of their own!? Part 2 (of 2)!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|