Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- RRRAWWKKK--! It's all my fault! If only I'd convinced them faster--!
- -- Beak
Appearing in "Earn Your Wings: part 2 of 3"Edit
- Attuma (In Flashback, Death)
- The Fantastic Four (Flashback, Death)
- A Shark with broken teeth
- Queen Dorma (In Flashback, Death)
- Professor X (In Flashback)
- The X-Men (In Flashback)
- Magneto (In Flashback, Death)
- The Avengers (In Flashback, Death)
- Earth-616 (Reality)
- Earth-2189 (In Flashback)
- The Tallus
- A Nazi Submarine (In Flashback)
Synopsis for "Earn Your Wings: part 2 of 3"Edit
Namora flashes back to when she was forced to kill the Fantastic Four of her world. As the 616 versions interrogate her, she recounts her childhood and the story of her earth.
On a nearby rooftop, Ben and Johnny are on patrol, looking for Namora's friends, and on another rooftop, the Exiles blink in. Ben and Johnny eventually find them, and a battle ensues, which rages into the lab where Namora is being interrogated!
- No special notes.
- There’s no rest for the weary when there are realities to save! After the devastating events of their last mission, the Exiles hope for a little downtime, only to find themselves ’ported directly into a none-too-friendly reception from the regular Marvel Universe! This X-MEN: RELOAD issue is a perfect jumping-on point, featuring the debut of new writer TONY BEDARD (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Negation) and the promotion of EXILES cover artist MIZUKI SAKAKIBARA to regular artist! Guest-starring the Fantastic Four and Beak from NEW-X-MEN!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Exiles Vol 1 47 on the forums
- Reviews about Exiles Vol 1 47
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|
While I think Namora's back-story is a little interesting, the art of this comic is really distracting from the story. Everyone looks a bit bloated.
I guess they can't all be blow-out fights with Hyperion. . . :(— Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 07:10, 21 March 2009 (UTC)