The Crazy Gang were used by Arcade to kidnap Courtney Ross in order to lure Captain Britain and his teammates in Excalibur to Murderworld. Tweedledope used a device he had apparently invented to exchange the minds of the Crazy Gang with those of Excalibur. Phoenix (Rachel Summers) demolished the Executioner's robotic body, but the Executioner's consciousness took possession of her. Eventually, the mind exchanges were reversed and Phoenix broke free from her possession. Both the Crazy Gang and Arcade were apprehended after Excalibur defeated them.
Later, Feron stole the robes and the axe and posed as the Executioner to the Crazy Gang, turning them against Excalibur again. They invaded Captain Britain's bachelor party, but when Feron was unmasked, he and Excalibur settled their differences.
- 14 Appearances of Executioner (Crazy Gang) (Earth-616)
- Media Executioner (Crazy Gang) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Executioner (Crazy Gang) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Executioner (Crazy Gang) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Executioner (Crazy Gang) (Earth-616)
- Characters killed by Executioner
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|