Back to the old Spanish fort, he found it occupied by a construction site: there he was confronted Warrant, a bounty hunter with license to kill. Thanks to Spider-Man's timely intervention, Lizard escaped in the mud, nowhere to be found.
Points of Interest
In a weird twist of fate, a Man-Thing-shaped candle (created after his New York rampage) was drugged and given to Ted Sallis' former love interest Sainte-Cloud by her jilted lover Chuck, causing her to see Man-Thing hallucinations; exposed to the drug himself, a terrified Chuck badly burnt his face on the candle.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Everglades
- Media Everglades was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Everglades
- Images related to Everglades
- Fan Art Gallery: Everglades
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Everglades