They teamed up to escape and found a Japanese woman in the woods. Warren wanted to kill her, but Logan threatened to kill him if he did. They parted company and Logan spent some time with the lady, finding she would not have harmed them.
Warren reappeared and shot Logan, then tried to rape the woman. She grabbed a sword and attacked him, but Warren managed to stab her with his bayonet. Logan recovered from his wound and attacked Warren. They each discovered the other was a mutant, incapable of being killed. Then a plane dropped a nuclear bomb on them.
In the present, Warren, now a flaming skeleton man, found Wolverine in Japan and attacked him. After some fighting, Warren ripped out Wolverine's heart and ate it, restoring his human appearance. Wolverine stood up and continued the fight, shocking Warren, who tried to kill Logan with a searing energy blast. Logan was unfazed and advanced. Warren begged for mercy, but Logan killed him, then passed out.
Survived a nuclear explosion, but was transformed into a flaming skeleton. Immune to pain. Superhuman strength and energy blasts.
Combat training from the U.S. Army.
- 6 Appearances of Ethan Warren (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Ethan Warren (Earth-616)
- Media Ethan Warren (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Ethan Warren (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Ethan Warren (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Ethan Warren (Earth-616)
- Ethan Warren (Earth-616) at Wikipedia.org
- Ethan Warren at the Marvel Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|