Ethan Allen is an American historical figure who lived from 1738 to 1789. He was best known for his involvement in the American Revolution and being one of the founders of the state of Vermont. He was also a commander of the Green Mountain Boys. He died on February 11, 1789 of Apopalexy.
World War II
The spirit of Ethan Allen and members of the Green Mountain Boys were summoned by wartime hero Mister Liberty to help thwart a plot by Nazi Fifth Columnists who were targeting American munitions plants. The combined efforts of Allen and the Green Mountain Boys led to the defeat and capture of the Nazis.
As a spirit, Ethan Allen could become immaterial or invisible at will. He could become solid to interact with the environment around him. He could also float.
- 1 Appearances of Ethan Allen (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Ethan Allen (Earth-616)
- Media Ethan Allen (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Ethan Allen (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Ethan Allen (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Ethan Allen (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|