His metamutant powers manifested in his teens, making his brother Will Magnus hate and fear him.
Assuming the identity of Magneto, Erik formed a team of fellow super-powered metamutants know as The Brotherhood of Mutants.
The rivalry between the Magnus brothers reached a fatal crossroads when Will's Sentinel robots murdered the members of the Brotherhood, except Magneto.
In their memory, Erik used hid awesome magnetic might to create the Uncanny Magnetic Men (a band of robots designed to fight for the metamutant cause and against the Sentinels).
Magneto created the super-computer known as Cerebro in order to locate metamutants and help them. A strong rivalry exists between Magneto and Mister X (leader of the JLX).
All the powers of Magneto
All the abilities of both Magneto and Will Magnus
Normal human male who engages in intensive training. When using his magnetic powers, he can lift far in excess of 100 tons
He flies levitating his costume, which is made of magnetic materials
- 2 Appearances of Erik Magnus (Earth-9602)
- Media Erik Magnus (Earth-9602) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Erik Magnus (Earth-9602)
- Quotations by or about Erik Magnus (Earth-9602)
- Character Gallery: Erik Magnus (Earth-9602)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Erik Magnus (Earth-9602)
- Characters killed by Magneto
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|