A private in the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War in 1973, Ink is shown to be under quarantine at a base in Saigon alongside other mutant soldiers, including Toad and former X-Man, Havok. Believing himself to soon be shipped home, he and his fellow mutants are actually intended to be transferred to Trask Industries by William Stryker, to serve as test subjects before they are rescued by Mystique, who had infiltrated the base by posing as an American colonel. During the fight, Ink aids Mystique by using his powers to make two of his captors violently ill by utilizing the biohazard symbol tattooed on his right palm. The mutant G.I.s then escape capture by boarding a plane back to the United States.
Gitter is last seen in a bar watching Magneto on television address the world about the mutant race.
- Gregg Lowe portrays Ink in X-Men: Days of Future Past.
- Unlike his counterpart from Earth-616, Ink of Earth-TRN414 is a genetic mutant rather than a mutant-empowered human.
- Possesses many of the same tattoos as his Earth-616 counterpart, including a phoenix over his right eye, a lightning bolt across his right temple, armor-like banding on his left hand and up his forearm, an explosive symbol on his right bicep and a biohazard symbol on his right palm.
- 1 Appearances of Eric Gitter (Earth-TRN414)
- Minor Appearances of Eric Gitter (Earth-TRN414)
- Media Eric Gitter (Earth-TRN414) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Eric Gitter (Earth-TRN414)
- Quotations by or about Eric Gitter (Earth-TRN414)
- Character Gallery: Eric Gitter (Earth-TRN414)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|