Epsilon Red was created from the same Russian "super-soldier" project that engineered Omega Red. Epsilon has the special ability to breathe in the harsh environment of space and he possesses four tentacles (of an unidentified metal), as well as a multitude of weapons. He was created in the great "space race" so that Russia could excel at space exploration before other countries, which explains why the super-soldier project genetically amplified Epsilon to survive in space.
He fought against Wolverine and many thought that he died in the first battle, but, in fact, Wolverine helped Epsilon escape into space when the two met again.
Ability to survive in space and breathe, various weapons attached to the four tentacle appendages on his back
Four prosthetic tentacle-like arms (of an unknown substance), each controlling a buzzsaw, flame thrower, chisel, and mechanical claw
- 4 Appearances of Epsilon Red (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Epsilon Red (Earth-616)
- Media Epsilon Red (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Epsilon Red (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Epsilon Red (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Epsilon Red (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|