The English Channel also called simply the Channel, is the body of water that separates southern England and the rest of the United Kingdom from France and the rest of Europe. and joins the southern part of the North Sea to the rest of the Atlantic Ocean. The Channel Tunnel a railway connecting the UK with France lays beneath the channel.
Points of Interest
- Appearances of English Channel
- Minor Appearances of English Channel
- Media English Channel was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: English Channel
- Images related to English Channel