This Apocalypse's history is presumably similar to that of Earth-616. When Apocalypse started his plans for world domination, he captured four people who he saw as being good enough to be his Horsemen and corrupted them. The X-Men of this world were apparently either not on Earth or didn't exist at all and because of that Apocalypse managed to take over the world with relative ease.
When Deadpool, Cannonball and Siryn were on an alternate reality search for Cable, they ended up on this world and fought against Apocalypse's horsemen, who were planning to take them to Apocalypse. After Death, Pestilence and Famine were defeated, Apocalypse's Horseman of War showed up and almost ended up killing them. After Deadpool noticed that he couldn't defeat War, he bodyslided to another alternate reality followed by Cannonball and Siryn three minutes later.
Presumably the same as those of En Sabah Nur (Earth-616).
- Appearances of En Sabah Nur (Earth-5701)
- Minor Appearances of En Sabah Nur (Earth-5701)
- Media En Sabah Nur (Earth-5701) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring En Sabah Nur (Earth-5701)
- Quotations by or about En Sabah Nur (Earth-5701)
- Character Gallery: En Sabah Nur (Earth-5701)
- Characters killed by Apocalypse
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|