|Real Name||Elsie Dee|
|Relatives||Donald Pierce (creator)|
|Identity||No Dual Identity|
|Creators||Larry Hama, Marc Silvestri|
Elsie Dee was a robot created by Donald Pierce to kill Wolverine. She was designed to self-destruct when near Wolverine. However, since she was given a maximum logic system, she refused to sacrifice herself and reprogrammed Albert. After Wolverine saved her, she became his ally.
- Robotic body: Elsie Dee was constructed out of C-4 and other forms of explosives as a living bomb. Her self-destruct was originally rigged to a proximity timer set off by Wolverine's presence. Later on, she had a new, non-explosive body constructed in order to go on living.
- 20 Appearances of Elsie Dee (Earth-616)
- Media Elsie Dee (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Elsie Dee (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Elsie Dee (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Elsie Dee (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Elsie Dee (Earth-616)
- uncannyxmen.net Character Profiles: Albert & Elsie Dee
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|