Elijah Cross was one of the thousands of mutants to be depowered due to the effects of M-Day. Believing the U.S. government to be responsible for M-Day, Elijah founded and lead the terrorist organization X-Cell.
Discovering X-Cell's plans to attack the government, the X-Factor Investigations crew came out enforce to stop them. During the battle, Elijah's body was overloaded by the Terrigen Crystals and he exploded, making the X-Cellers from their own fates. In order to prevent his teammates Reaper and Fatale who were becoming unstable from their powers from exploding in street, Abyss teleporthed them and himself into his Brimstone Dimension.
- Density Manipulation: Elijah could increase the density of his own body to become heavier. Increasing his density did not impede his ability to move. The end effect of increasing his density allowed him to hit like a ton of bricks. He was depicted bowling through a small army of Madrox's dupes.
- In X-Factor Vol 3 #17 and #18, Elijah was shown to be Caucasian with brown hair. In #19 the back of his head is shown in shadow. In #20 he is dark-skinned and has black hair. Whether this is a consequence of the Terrigen Crystals or a simple printer's mistake is unrevealed.
- 4 Appearances of Elijah Cross (Earth-616)
- Media Elijah Cross (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Elijah Cross (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Elijah Cross (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Elijah Cross (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|