Eli Morrow was a former electrical engineer who worked for Momentum Alternative Energy in Southern California. He is also the uncle of Robbie and Gabe Reyes, and raised his nephews like they were his own. While he was at Momentum Labs, Dr. Lucy Bauer and her husband Joseph spearheaded a project to build a machine that could defy the laws of physics to generate materials. The plans for the machine came from a book known as the Darkhold that Eli considered evil. The machine exploded, killing everyone at Momentum except for Eli and Joseph. Eli blamed Joseph for what happened and attacked him. Joseph was put into a coma, and Eli was sent to jail for attempted manslaughter.
S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Phil Coulson visited Eli Morrow in jail when the ghosts of Lucy Bauer and several of their co-workers seemingly returned to terrorize Los Angeles. Eli didn't want to believe what Agent Coulson said and stonewalled him, even though Coulson suggested his cooperation could get him out of jail. He was more open when Robbie arrived later that day to talk to him on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s behalf. Eli told him about what happened at Momentum Labs and why he put Joseph in a coma. He also said that if Lucy really is still alive, she'll be looking for the Darkhold.
- Matter Manipulation
- José Zúñiga portrays Eli Morrow in the fourth season of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. Eli first appears in a photograph seen in the episode "Meet the New Boss."
- This version of Eli, so far, does not seem to be a satanist like his mainstream counterpart.
- 7 Appearances of Elias Morrow (Earth-199999)
- Minor Appearances of Elias Morrow (Earth-199999)
- Media Elias Morrow (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Elias Morrow (Earth-199999)
- Quotations by or about Elias Morrow (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: Elias Morrow (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|