Elianne Turac was the daughter of Lord Turac, the man who had killed Dracula's wife and became his first victim. Elianne killed her father who had returned to their castle a vampire and had slaughtered everyone. With his dying words, he asked her to take vengeance on Dracula. Elianne became a black sorceress and sacrificed a boy to the Dark Gods to gain immortality herself and take revenge on Dracula. She was granted eternal youth, but since the Gods considered the payment insufficient, they also took her eyesight.
Centuries later, she captured Quincy Harker to gain the Montesi formula. She was defeated by Dracula who bit her to turn her into a vampire as well. Her corpse was found in time by Katherine Fraser who staked her before her transformation could take place.
- 3 Appearances of Elianne Turac (Earth-616)
- Media Elianne Turac (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Elianne Turac (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Elianne Turac (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Elianne Turac (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|