Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Millennia ago, eight great mystic entities entered into the Wager of the Octessence to determine who among them was the most powerful. Farallah, Cyttorak, Balthakk, Ikonn, Raggadorr, Watoomb, Valtorr, and Krakkan. Each of them created a totem which held a fraction of their vast power, and would transform the first human who touched into an exemplar, a living embodiment of that power. The entities all then had Temples created to house their totems. Once a mortal became an exemplar, a spell would be triggered, drawing others to the temples, creating eight Exemplars in all. Juggernaut was the first, but the spell was disrupted when Cyttorak's Temple was buried under rubble. But now, the Wager of the Octessence starts again.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Ringed Ruby of Raggadorr from the Temple of Raggadorr
- Blinding Brazier of Balthakk from the Temple of Balthakk
- Crimson Crystal of Cyttorak from the Temple of Cyttorak
- Kestrel Key of Krakkan from the Temple of Krakkan
- Ivory Idol of Ikonn from the Temple of Ikonn
- Verdant Vial of Valtorr from the Temple of Valtorr
- Wondrous Waterfall of Watoomb from the Temple of Watoomb
- Fearsome Fist of Farallah from the Temple of Farallah
- God Machine
- Pages referring to the "Eighth Day" event
- Media Eighth Day was Mentioned in
- Images showing "Eighth Day"
- Event Gallery: Eighth Day
Links and References