Little is detailed about Jarvis' life before the zombie plague arrived on Earth-2149, however it can be presumed that it followed much the same path as Edwin Jarvis of Earth-616.
Once the Avengers have gotten rid of a crazy intruder, Jarvis tells them of a call involving purple lightning.
Jarvis is consumed by the zombified Avengers, when they return to Avengers Mansion to find a cure, but quickly succumb to the hunger once more. According to Giant-Man, he was so horrified at the sight of the Avengers as flesh-eating monsters that he barely even put up a fight.
Edwin Jarvis is a good hand-to-hand combatant, and was boxing champion of the Royal Air Force for three years.
Edwin Jarvis possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height, and build who engages in moderate regular exercise.
- The character of Jarvis was created by Stan Lee, and Jack Kirby.
- The zombified Jarvis of Earth-2149 first appeared in Marvel Zombies vs Army of Darkness by John Layman, and Fabiano Neves.
- Reality-2149 was created by Mark Millar, and Greg Land in Ultimate Fantastic Four:Crossover.
- 2 Appearances of Edwin Jarvis (Earth-2149)
- Minor Appearances of Edwin Jarvis (Earth-2149)
- Media Edwin Jarvis (Earth-2149) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Edwin Jarvis (Earth-2149)
- Quotations by or about Edwin Jarvis (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: Edwin Jarvis (Earth-2149)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|